Sleep Cycle alarm clock v1.3.695
Waking up made easy.
An intelligent alarm clock that analyzes your sleep and wakes you in the lightest sleep phase â€“ the natural way to wake up feeling rested and relaxed.
Sleep Cycle helps millions of people to wake up rested!
Featured in: CNN, Wired, The Guardian, The Wall Street Journal, BBC, The New York Times and many more.
"It just works. Period. It does exactly what it advertises which is absolutely amazing."
-- 5/5 stars on 148apps.com
Sleep cycle is continuously rated as the best smart alarm clock, Sleep Cycle is now the worlds most used intelligent alarm clock.
* Sleep Cycle monitors your movement during sleep using the extremely sensitive accelerometer in your phone.
* Sleep Cycle then finds the optimal time to wake you up during a 30 minute window that ends at your set alarm time.
* Look at the screenshots for recommended phone placement.
As you sleep you go through different phases, ranging from deep sleep to light sleep. The phase you are in when your alarm goes off is critical for how tired you will feel when you wake up.
Since you move differently in bed during the different phases, Sleep Cycle can use the accelerometer in your phone to monitor your movement and determine which sleep phase you are in.
Sleep Cycle wakes you when you are in your lightest sleep phase.
Sleep Cycle was developed using proven sleep science and years of research and development.
- Waking up made easy! Sleep Cycle analyzes your sleep and wakes you in your lightest sleep phase.
- Detailed sleep statistics and sleep graphs for every night.
- 15 carefully selected, high quality, alarm melodies.
- Use your own music as wake up sound
- Snooze by shaking or tapping the phone lightly.
- Customizable wake up window. From instant (regular alarm clock) up to 90 minutes.
- Background mode - set your alarm and exit Sleep Cycle - sleep analysis will continue in the background
- Sleep notes - see how events such as drinking coffee, eating too much or having a stressful day affect your sleep quality
-Long term graphs - track sleep quality over time, see which days of the week you sleep best and much more