اختبار الفصل الثاني في اللغة الانجليزية للسنة 4 متوسط - النموذج واحد و عشرون -
Last summer, Brahim travelled to England to visit his pen-friend who had invited him. Her name is Catherine. She is an English girl. Her family name is Robinson. The Robinsons were very happy to receive Brahim among them. The first day, Catherine and Brahim visited a lot of interesting places such as: Big Ben, Buckingham palace and the museum of London. In the evening, Mrs Robinson cooked him a delicious dinner and offered him English tea (tea with some cold milk). After dinner, they watched a very nice film and talked till midnight. Two weeks later, Brahim returned to Algeria with a lot of presents that Catherine offered him. He will not forget this trip.
Section one: Reading comprehension : ( 07 Pts )
- Read the text carefully then answer the questions: (03 pts)
1- Why did Brahim visit England?
2- How long did he stay in England?
3- Did his pen friend give him any presents?
- Choose the correct answer: (02 pts)
1- two weeks later: a)before two weeks b)during two weeks c)after two weeks
2- Midnight is: a) 00:00 b) 01:00 c) 12:00
- 1- Find in the text the synonyms to the following: (01 pt)
for example = ……………………….. tasteful = ………………………….
2- Find in the text the antonyms to the following: (01 pt)
send ≠ ……………………… remember ≠ ………………………….
Section two: Mastery of Language ( 07 Pts )
- Put the verbs between brackets in the right form: (03 pts)
1- Brahim (to swim) if he (to go) to the sea
2- Brahim ( to go ) to England because Catherine ( to send ) him an invitation.
3- I (to go) out when it (to stop) raining ?
- Supply punctuation and capitalization where necessary : (02 pts)
- the weather in london is very cold in winter.
- Cross out the silent letter(s) in the following words: (02 pts)
half / Saturday / know / light
: Integration Phase ( Written Expression) (06 pts)
Write a composition between 06 to 10 lines
One of your parents offered you a trip last year.
Write a paragraph to describe your trip
Here are some questions to help you build your paragraph.
- Who offered you this trip? When? Why?
- Where did you go? Why?
- What did you take with you?
- How did you go there? Why?
- What did you visit there?
- What did you do there?
- What was the weather like?
- Was your trip nice or not? Why?
- What did you buy?
- When did you return? How?
- How did you feel after the trip?