اختبار الفصل الثاني في اللغة الانجليزية للسنة 4 متوسط - النموذج السادس عشر -
My Friend's Dream
is my friend dreams of being a very rich man in the future, and he doesn't mind studying. When I asked him, he said: "If I pass my bem
exam, I'll go to the secondary school and study for three years there
. Then, if I succeed in the bac
exam which I suspect, I'll study geography because I love it. As soon as I get my diploma, I'll work as a teacher. But if I fail, I'll work with my uncle who has a big factory. When I make enough money, I'll travel all over the world and visit many places. After coming back, I'll buy a nice house and start a family". "Oh my god! I did it again! The teacher comes and I forget my homework. Do you think I will do all this?
Section one: Reading comprehension : ( 07 Pts )
- Read the text carefully then answer the questions: (03 pts)
- What will Karim do first, if he passes his bem exam?
- Will he study at the university when he fails in the bac exam?
- What do the underlined words in the text refer to?
- Read the text carefully then say: True or False (01 pts)
- Karim wants to be rich. ________
- He doesn't like studying. ________
- 1-The expression "My god, I did it again!" express: (01 pt)
2- Find in the text the synonyms of the followings: (01 pt)
- happiness b) dissatisfaction c) sadness
succeed = ……………………….. good = …………………………….
3- Find in the text the antonyms of the followings: (01 pt)
remember ≠ …………………… sell ≠ …………………………….
Section two: Mastery of Language ( 07 Pts )
- Make sentences with the following words (03 pts)
- Karim / go / he / to / university / will / the / year / next / . /
- He / good / make / friends / will / there / . /
- He / a new car / in France / buy / will / ? /
- Supply punctuation and capitalization where necessary: (02 pts)
- as soon as tom arrives he will call me
- Add a suitable suffix to these words:(02 pts)
||Nouns of occupations
: Integration Phase ( Written Expression) (06 pts)
You are a 4 AM pupil and you will take your B.E.M exams next June. Write a short paragraph in which you tell us about your future plans.