اختبار الفصل الثاني في اللغة الانجليزية للسنة 4 متوسط - النموذج التاسع -
Where I Have Stopped My Car?
There are so many cars on the roads nowadays that driving in big towns is not pleasant at all.
Some time ago, a friend who works in a part of the city I don't know very well invited me. It took me hours to get there
and a place to park. As I was late, I hurried off on foot, thinking that these days it is much easier to walk than to drive. At noon, just as I was leaving my friend's office, I suddenly realized that I had no idea where I had parked my car. I walked down street after street, examining each car closely but without any result. Feeling quite tired, I gave up the search and went off for lunch. Some time later, I left the restaurant and walked slowly down the street. I turned the corner, and there was my car, right in front of me but on the window was a little ticked. It
was a fine for bad parking. Next time when I visit my friend, I'll take a taxi.
Section one: Reading comprehension : (07 Pts )
- Read the text carefully then answer these questions: (03 pts)
- Is driving in big towns pleasant nowadays?
- Where did the writer have lunch?
- Will the writer visit this friend by car next time?
- Read the text carefully then say: True or False (02 pts)
- The writer's friend invited him. ________
- It took him a short time to get there. ________
- 1- Find in the text antonyms to the followings: (01 pt)
town = ……… go on foot = ……….
2- Find in the text opposites to the followings: (01 pt)
quickly ≠ ………… with ≠ …………
Section two: Mastery of Language
- Turn the following sentences into the negative form: (03 pts)
- As I was tired, I gave up the search.
- It took me hours to get there
- I will take a taxi.
- Complete this table: (02 pts)
- Classify these words according to the pronunciation of 'ed': (02 pts)
- parked – turned – walked – hurried -
Your friend lost his car last week. In 6 to 10 lines tell us about that.